Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lonely Once The Drugs Are Done
And I Feel Like Dying
I Feel Like Dying

It's times like these, that I begin to realize how pointless so many things are.
How insignificant the things I do on a daily basis are.
When I come home, do nothing, and find myself alone with absolutely nothing to do, and no one to talk to.
Times like these when I realize that two close (and one being incredibly vital) parts of my life are farther away from me than I would like them to be...
And I realize there isn't a damn thing for me to do about it right now.

I usually refrain from letting the cobwebs clear and making these things focal points for my thoughts because I know that I only confront myself with my own futility. When it gets so quiet though, all I can hear is the static in the back of my mind, and it is given time to become clarified and manifest into solid concepts.
Solid, cold concepts, and they make my ribs strain.

I miss you, Raymond, if you ever read this anymore.

I miss you, Aaron, and the same goes to you.

I wish that there was some way for me to uproot every tiny strand of what is keeping me here, and simply go where you go, both of you.

Raymond, I wish I had your heartbeat to hear before I went to sleep at night.
I wish I could be there for you more than I am.

Aaron, I wish I had your smile to see and your laugh to hear when we find stupid things to joke about.
I wish I could see all of the wonderful things you are probably doing right now.

And I wish I had some way to forget that you are so far away from me.

I love you.

-Yours Maniacally.-


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.