Sunday, December 02, 2007

Alone This Holiday

I wish I knew what to do with living...
And those who are closest me...
And those not so close...
And myself.

I sit and wonder what I've been looking at. I wonder if I could just try hard enough to see, maybe I could make sense of it all, and maybe find a shape.
If I tried hard enough, I could hear the thoughts and actions, and maybe be able to decipher something from it. Maybe make it into something useful.

I then sit and wonder if it is just me that doesn't understand.
I wonder if I am trying to catch something that is already long gone, forgetting.
Forgetting me.
Or if it is just I that have forgotten myself.

I wonder, I think, I hope, I question, I doubt.
And then, nothing.


-Yours Maniacally.-


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.