Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Someday, We're Gonna Rise Up On That Wind
You Know, Someday We're Gonna Dance With Those
Liars
Someday, We're Gonna Break All These Chains
We're Gonna Keep On
Flyin

I haven't found closure...
But I believe that I may be beginning to accept the fact that a very large portion of my life, of my heart, is gone.
It is still to hard to think about, because my chest still locks hard enough that I could scream, but I don't think that is something that will go away with much ease. I don't think I will ever stop feeing the loss, and crying myself to sleep has become a typical occurrence.
The one thing that I have found though, that at least supplies a tiny bit of comfort, despite the fact that it still causes tears to fall, are the memories.
I remember crouching over him as he lay back on my bed smiling, and just kneeling down and holding on to him. The smile on his face, the smell of his skin...
Falling asleep to his heartbeat, and just the sheer warmth of his arm over my shoulders or my waist...
The tiny kisses he'd plant on my head when he hugged me...
And when he'd kiss me as if he thought I would disappear...
But I think the thing I miss the most is his smile.
When he smiled for me, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.



...Yeah, I miss that.



-Yours Maniacally.-


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.