Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dig Deeper, Remember
All You've Been
And All You've Left Behind
Wave Goodbye, My Dear

One day, I opened a message.
And He spoke.

What's that?
Third chance?
Afraid of losing me?

Too late.

You lost me when you told me that you refused to wait.
You refused to wait, when that was all I have ever done for you.

I believe you're only talking to me because you want a place to bury your head.
Because you're out of options.
I don't like to be looked at as a last resort for anything.
I honestly don't know what to think, but what is going through my mind isn't too pleasant.

I don't trust you.
At all.

You let your fear, your ego, and your greed get in the way of the things that are most important, and ultimately it destroys everything.

It already has.

I still love you, too, despite your bullshit.

One more reason among so many others to simply push you away.
I have never been so hurt by anyone or anything, and I refuse to simply set myself up to be trashed for a third time.

Yes, I think you're absolutely insane for even asking to come anywhere near me.
I think you're desperate.
I think you'll just give up again.

For some reason however, which probably makes me the stupidest living creature to ever exist, I will talk to you and at least hear you out.
The stipulation is that you have to come out here and show your face.
You come here for once, and face me like you've failed to do before.
I'm tired of your running.


Yours Maniacally.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.