Sunday, January 06, 2008

Do You Ever See Outside Your Fears
Thinking About Your Life
Thinking About Your Inner Fears

A few things have changed.

As if it weren't obvious.

I have a job.
With my last paycheck I spent $100 dollars on a painting I've been looking at for the past two months. It hangs over the head of my bed. Worth every damn penny.

I also have a cell phone.
I go by prepaid so I don't have to pay a steep rate every month. If I don't have the money to pay for minutes, I simply wait until I do instead of having a steadily increasing bill.

I got a haircut.
It has to be the most drastic thing I have ever willingly done with my hair. I actually like it though. I'm happy to not just have it laying limp on my face. From what others have said, they like it as well, so that's a plus.

I have found new company.
Five people worth of new company, to be exact. I have come to realize that the times when I am drowning the most, I find the most friends. Not only do I have the ones that I keep closest, but they seem to be accumulating faster than I realized. I honestly believe that to be the only comfort and reason I haven't just buried myself. Despite all of the bullshit, I know that I have people who love me.

I believe that is what counts the most.

Anyway, I must be off to be a burger slave yet again.
Bringing in the bucks with my drink making skillzzz, yeah.



Yours Maniacally.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.