Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You Don't Want To Hurt Me
But See How Deep The Bullet Lies
Unaware That I'm Tearing You Asunder
There's A Thunder In Our Hearts, Baby
So Much Hate For The Ones We Love?
Tell Me, We Both Matter, Don't We?

I find myself at home, alone.
There's music playing loud enough that I can feel the floor vibrating with it.

I do this because it helps block out the incessant little prick in the side of my mind that reminds me that of all the things I can escape, I am not one of them.

I suppose it can be a good thing in a cruel and unusual way because, even though I don't want to hear it, I am made aware of the worst possible scenarios.

"it's just going to happen again. just slower."

"what are you throwing away?"

"how cruel can you be?"

"you know you're just killing yourself, right?"

"you just want everything."

"maybe he doesn't mean a word of it."

"you're an idiot. plain and simple."

"you love him."

"it's inevitable."

"how many times will history repeat itself?"

"maybe he's really trying."

"what will you do once it happens again?"

"didn't i tell you? weak."

Despite all of these things clattering around in my skull and creating the most incessant and depressing orchestra of bullshit I have ever heard, I do hear one thing over everything else:

I may be a fool, and I may just end up getting hurt again... But I am a fool that is in love, and to just to have that tiny piece of happiness back, it's worth it.

It's the very thing that has caused me to walk back into this without doubt in my mind.
I just can't help but be a bit paranoid from time to time.





...Or all the time.


-Yours Maniacally.-


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.