Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm Not Gonna Be The One That Kills You
I'm Gonna Leave That Up To You

Tired.
As.
Hell.

Been working on my story, prodding it along, bit by bit. First chapter is almost finished. It's taken what, over a month?
Ridiculous, but it doesn't seem to be wanting to creep out any faster than that.
Spring break is over, and it was... okay.
I got to spend some time with Kelso, and work. The end.
There were many other things that I would have liked to do...
Well, not that many more things. Just one in particular...
Either way, they were inhibited by my work schedule.
I find it completely idiotic that I have been forced to work all through my break, yet next week I only have two days.

Go figure.

As someone special always says: "That is life."
It's just a little too true.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.