Monday, June 23, 2008

I Can't Say What I Want To
Even If I'm Not Serious
I Can't Say What I Want To
Even If I'm Just Kidding
Things Like...
Go Fuck Yourself
Go Fuck Yourself
You Piece Of Shit
Why Don't You Just Go And Kill Yourself?

...I'm Just Kidding.


Well.
What is there to say about today?
Of course, not much. Nothing's happened yet.
As for the past few days, there really isn't much to say, either. The most eventful day of this past week was Thursday. I was granted a day off from work, and in that day my last name was changed from White to Brown. I also got my ears pierced again and they're still a bit sore.
As for the name change it was nothing spectacular, but was all at the same time. We went to the courthouse here in our tiny town sometime around 9 in the morning and after maybe a 45 minute wait, were seen by the judge. He simply asked a few questions regarding Keith's involvement in my life recently, IE-none, and asked me if the change was what I wanted. I nodded, the paper was signed, and my name was changed. After years of trying to have that small thing accomplished, it was done. Not thinking too much of it, I went to turn with my parents to leave the room and I noticed my dad was crying.
As angry, disappointed, or confused as I have seen that man before, the one thing I have never seen him do in front of me is cry.
I suppose we discover new things every day.

That aside, I'm sitting here with a glass of Merlot, finding ways of killing time. I should probably be doing something slightly more constructive than sitting on my ass considering I just had a seventeen hour nap after getting off work. My entire yesterday is gone. My summer seems to be getting sucked away like that a lot with hours of 4am to 1pm on my new job. The manager at Jack's doesn't seem to understand that we need more people to work the deli than what we have. Instead, she works the living hell out of the few that are there. Especially now, seeing as two of the limited employees we have left and two more may be following. If they do, I'm leaving another job. I need to go ahead and look for an application at O'Reilly's Auto. They pay better anyway.

Tomorrow I will be meeting the infamous Devin, my Kelso's little lover-boy.
If he's a moron, he'll be going back to faggot country (California) without his testicles. If not, I will be helping Kelso compile a scheme to allow them some time together without the prying eyes of her parents. She is only seeing him this once, after all. I'm wondering how she's feeling about this impending meeting. I can envision her spazzing right about now. How cute.
I can only hope that things go as planned and she's left with a memorable time.

In the meantime, I'm going to find some other way to kill time.
I may update at a later time when I'm not working or sleeping.

Yours Maniacally.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.