Friday, February 05, 2010

Although we've ceased to exist, are you still watching?
I kinda hate you, you know. Only kinda.
You destroyed me. You should be proud.
I would like my book back, by the way.
And I'm just so insulted that you deleted me from your already short list of friends.
Congratulations. Now I know how it feels, right?
I don't think you'd use laughable as your description, but I would.
For it to be so unreasonable and childish, you seem quick to mimic my moves.
Doppelganger. Always have been, luring people in with everything they want you to be and only attempting to smother them after they realize they've been lied to.
And your ego. I suppose even though you've caused yourself to lose everything else, you still have that.
We'll see how good it is at keeping you company.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.