Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I feel like I'm being hidden from:
I show you everything, but I see less and less.
I'm so tired.
I'm so angry.
I feel like an garbage; worthless and stupid.
I feel like nothing I do is good enough for anything anyone anymore. Even myself.
I feel like you don't trust me.
I'm beginning to hate myself.
And it's not just sometimes anymore.

Sometimes I really wish I could just do a fuck-ton of drugs and see if I wake up, or if anyone would miss me if I didn't. But I can't because I have so much to work towards.
Military.
Money.
...and indirectly, solitude.

I think no matter what I choose to do, I will always end up doing it alone. It's no one's fault but mine.
I wouldn't stay around me if I had a choice, either. My entire family and anyone I've even been close to has gotten tired and walked away, so what's stopping you?


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.