Sunday, January 09, 2011

---



"Wave Goodbye
To What You Were
The Rules Have Changed
The Lines Begin To Blur."

-Nine Inch Nails, "With Teeth"

The involuntary separation from those around me goes to show that -with even more clarity than before- I need to move forward.
...As if there hadn't been enough flag popping up everywhere.
Things have been telling me lately that if I stick around, I am going to die in this town. Only now, the warning signs are making themselves blatantly clear:
Outside forces literally threatening my person, my inability to help/connect with others, and the ever growing capacity to not want to.
I'm being slowly split open and pinned down like a dissection subject for all the world's sharp objects and infection to invade.

The wrong audience may find this as an indirect point of a finger in their direction.
What needs to be known is that no one person is responsible for the changes taking place.
No one, including myself, is ever quite that important; it is as a whole that these things happen.

I refuse to become a human wasteland.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.