Monday, July 25, 2011

You Don't Like Me
You Just Want The Attention.


I started my tattoo apprenticeship today. I really didn't get much done, but I learned how to clean tubes.
I'm still nervous as shit and I feel like my first impression was mediocre at best. Oh, well. There's still tomorrow.

As for life at "home," I am unsure what to think in general.
I have so many questions, but I don't have the place to ask.

I've noticed that I have not had the desire to eat. For days. Going on two weeks now.
Although I'm excited by the prospects of finally losing weight, I am fairly concerned that this habit may lead to a larger problem. Like a disorder.
If I lose more than 30 pounds, I'm going to a hospital.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.