Thursday, January 26, 2012

If you choose to pull the trigger
-Should your drama prove sincere-
Do it somewhere far away from here

---



So I'm here in Wisconsin with my friend Fox.
Today starts my second week at "Gunner's Bar and Girls" as Denali.
The job's coming along exceptionally well; I'm significantly more comfortable with it than I ever thought I'd be. I'm not making horrible money, either, considering everything has been snowed in for the past few days and last week's high only reached 8 degrees or so.
They also have spinning poles here instead of stationary ones, which is a new experience in its own.
In the time here so far I have:
Learned a few new tricks.
Fallen down some stairs.
Gone ice fishing.
Smoked some of the most awesome pot ever.
And got to hang out with someone I haven't seen in over two years.
How this weekend goes will determine whether we will be staying here for another week. Otherwise, we'll cut our losses and head back, possibly stopping by another club on the way.

In the meantime, my car is just kinda hangin' out on the side of I-75 at the 302 mile marker sign. We tried to take it for the trip first, but it blew the ball bearing in my tensioner pulley near Cartersville.
We hadn't left the state, so we were able to manage another vehicle (Courtesy of Fox's mom).
Good thing I have someone picking mine up and the part doesn't cost a fuckton to fix.
Otherwise, the trip up went smoothly. Getting out of Georgia is always the hardest part; it's almost like something is determined to keep me there. Ugh.
Thinking about going back actually makes me a little unhappy.
There are only a few reasons I'd ever want to go back and stay, and I can count them on one hand and have fingers left. Not to mention, I can't tell if some of those things are mutual, so maybe I have no reasons. I wonder sometimes.

I'm hoping that this will be the way that I get out and about. The experience has been pretty positive so far, so maybe my perspectives will begin to look that way, too.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.