Sunday, January 08, 2012

"It's an amalgamation of the things
You aren't;
The way you wish you were
A split second perceiving of
The way you really look to every one of them
I wish that you could see because
The look on your face was priceless"


I like how 90% of the females on your friend's list aren't over 23 (Actually, most of them have just graduated from highschool.) and you're almost 30.
I agree that age shouldn't be a factor in attraction, but I believe that here, it plays a role in the fact that you can't draw in anyone who has had any more experience.
You have to resort to preying on those who don't know any better, or the naive. How nice.
And now that I think about it, the faces are constantly changing, so it looks like it isn't taking much time for them to catch on.
Oh, and as for that other 10%?
They're married, family, or are older than dirt.

I don't feel so sorry for myself anymore. I can always just look at your personal life for five seconds and be content with that fact that -no matter how shitty things may be- at least I'm not you.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.