Tuesday, March 27, 2012

---




When I've hit the point of not wanting anyone to touch, talk to, or even look at me, you're the only person I can think of to keep me from just fading off into forever.

I wish I could talk to you, but even that's difficult for me.

My heart seems to be betraying me, and I don't mean that in some romantic, metaphorical sense.
I can literally feel my heart fuck up and trip over itself every once in a while; my pulse does whatever it wants, resulting in headaches, dizziness, and -lately- faintness.
To say I'm frightened would be an understatement.
I try not to freak out when it happens because it only makes it worse.

That's hard, too. Really hard.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.