Sunday, June 10, 2012

So my best friend and I were sitting in her room, it's four in the morning, and we both simultaneously notice one of the cats playing with something flat-ish and brown on the floor in the corner.
I assumed it was a dead leaf or something; stuff got dragged in from outside by the animals all the time. I watched the cat begin to chew on whatever it was.
Plants make cats throw up, and I didn't feel like cleaning up puke in the next hour, so I threw a nearby pillow at the cat. He ran off, and the object he'd been playing with was covered.
My friend asked, "What was that?"
I replied -thinking I'd be funny- "A shriveled frog."
She looked a little perturbed. "What?"
I shrugged.
She went to investigate.
Turned out to actually be a fucking shriveled frog.
So she went and grabbed a paper towel, and her husky followed her back into the room to watch her pick the thing up.
She jokingly held it in front of his face and he stared at it a while, considering it. She was about to pull it away when he reached out and *crunch!* it was out of her hand.
We both flipped out, she snatched it back and threw it outside.
And we laughed until our sides hurt.

These are the defining moments of my life.


>> I Am: No One
This blog, in short, is the uncensored version of what I think and how I feel. Try not to get your feelings hurt.